
Hannah was in Ries Elementary's production of "The Little Mermaid" last friday. This was a pretty neat production that was put on by the Missoula Children's Theater. This group comes in on Monday, holds auditions and then after a week of intense rehearsals puts on a show. Hannah was cast as one of the town criers. Gotta say, she has a wonderful time, but was a little bummed that she wasn't one of the cute seahorse. She really didn't care that she actually had lines as a town crier, all she cared about was the seahorse's cute costume.

10 comments:
How Fun! I bet she did GREAT!
What a great experience for her (and you:) School plays are so fun, and show the fun side!
She was the cutest town crier there!
Sounds like fun, and a great experience. Good for you Hannah!!
Cute blog! Cute Hannah!
How fun for her to have this experience! Yea hannah!!
Well, she looks pretty awesome in that town crier outfit anyway. Also, sweet new look!
I LOVE Missoula! They come to our elementary school every year.
Tim bought me an EOS Canon Rebel XTI last Christmas, so that's what I use.
How fun is that! I understand about the costume. Isn't it really all about the clothes, after all?
Wow, great job Hannah. I love your new blog design...you're so talented!
Post a Comment