Thursday, June 19, 2008

Locks of Love

I am really proud of Haley!  The other day she cut-off 10 inches of her hair to donate to Locks of Love.  Here are some pictures of the process.  The pictures aren't great because I had to use my phone.

  

This was a bit of a sacrifice for her. She was planning on cutting some of her hair, just not quite that much.  Once I told her about the Locks of Love program she decided that going a little shorter wouldn't be that big of a deal.  Good Job Haley!  

9 comments:

The VanderHoevens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The VanderHoevens said...

Way to go Haley!! You rock!!

Ragan said...

What a great thing to do Haley!

Heather, the font in my siggy is "Scriptina," I LOVE it and use it a LOT.

The Mullins said...

I didn't know you did that, my sisters have done it before. What a great program!! Super cute hair

Andrea said...

How admirable!! I really am trying to grow my hair out, but struggle!!

Danielle said...

Yeah for Haley. That is a real sacrifice, but well worth it. Great Job Haley. Can't wait to see the new do.

Christene said...

Haley, how awesome! This is such a great cause, and the results are super fabulous. Both you and someone else look great! How neat!

Angie said...

Hey, I noticed her hair at church today, and she looks very cute! By the way, HOLY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY TODAY! Happy Birthday! I feel bad that I didn't say anything at church today. I knew it was soon, but I didn't know it was today until I was looking through that new RS phone book just now. Also, thanks so much for the hug today. I did need it.

Ragan said...

Get bored? LOL. Looks good!