Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gage Two Months

May 25 053 May 25 170 copy IMG_6992 IMG_6993 May 25 156 IMG_7014 May 25 174

*15 lbs. 5 oz.

*22.5 in.

*Smiling like crazy

*Sleeps like a champ

*Loves his swing

*Falling into life with three crazy & busy older sisters rather well

*Loves it when people talk or sing to him, he will talk right back

*Definitely a morning person

*LOVES his sisters

*Likes to watch sports with Dad

*A little camera shy

*Favorite spot…on the freezer

*Is rather fixated with the pictures on the wall

*Not a big fan of shots (I have never seen a kid that RED)

*Likes his silky

* Edible cheeks!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

So cute!! Can't get enough of him!

Ragan said...

Oh my gosh, 15 lbs at 2 months? He's a little chunk like my boys were. I LOVE chunky babies!

Christene said...

When I read "on the freezer" I was thinking "Wha???" and picturing my Grandma's cat on her tall freezer. Then I remembered you have a chest freezer. Ha ha! He is precious. I totally agree about those cheeks.