I have been a little preoccupied as of late. I have started a new adventure, business, whatever you call it. It is occupying every little space in my head these days. Call me crazy, I know. My new little love is WhipperBerry. It’s more that just a blog. It’s a place for good food, photography, design, parties, handmade little treasures, and so much more. I came up with the idea after becoming quite crafty towards the end of my pregnancy with Gage. I created a few things for him that I decided I wanted to sell on etsy.com to make a little extra cash. Then, I realized that I needed a blog to promote my stuff and then it grew from there. I have enlisted the help from some very talented friends and we are going to try and make a go at creating a super blog. That’s where ya’ll come in. I need help spreading the word. Tell all of your friends about WhipperBerry. Facebook about it, Tweet about the virtues of WhipperBerry. I would love to see they name WhipperBerry become as noticeable as Hungry Girl, Pioneer Woman, DesignMom or any other major name out there. Go to WhipperBerry and grab a button to put on your blog to let people know that your read WhipperBerry. If you don’t know how, I would be more than happy to walk you through the steps, I promise it’s not hard. I would really appreciate any help you would be willing to offer. More than anything, go check it out. Leave a comment and let me know what you think. It’s a work in progress, and I would love to hear what you thoughts are. And by all means, if you have an idea and would like to become a WhipperChick, let me know. We’ll have to chat!
Thank you all for your help!! I look forward to seeing all of you at WhipperBerry!
No comments:
Post a Comment