
Haley turned eleven last week while we were in Colorado. It was wonderful to spend the day with the family at Uncle Joe's and Aunt Kirsten's wedding reception. The next day we had a family BBQ to celebrate her big day.
Here are ELEVEN things I love about HALEY:
- Her blue eyes, her lovely smile and her beautiful hair.
- Her sweet side. She can be so kind and loving to her siblings and to others.
- I love how everyday she comes strait home and without being told, she sits down and starts her homework. This is something I really admire, I had a real hard time with that when I was in school.
- Haley has a wonderful creative side. She is definitely her mother's daughter. She loves art and loves to draw and create wonderful things.
- She loves action movies, once again a girl after my own heart.
- She loves SUSHI and everything Asian. There are days when I think she should have been born in Japan.
- Haley learns from life. She can see the heartache that people encounter when they make bad choices and she strives to not make the same mistakes.
- She is a loyal friend.
- She's a fighter. One of her qualities that I struggle with, however one that will help her out in this life.
- She is a wonderful BABYSITTER!
- She has always been my little friend, she is my Rory and I am her Lorelai.

10 comments:
Oh, I hate how they grow up!!
Hey, your done with Touch of Cherry is sweet--1. because it was made by you and 2. my good buddy (VT comp) designed it!!
Come see us at scrapmatters!!!
me again! That's supposed to say "your layout done" with Touch of Cherry.
happ Birthday Haley!! Only one more year before young women's!!
Happy Birthday Haley! She is such a great girl, & so responsible too. She just does her homework on her own...oh I hope my kids to that. That's great that all your girls are in school and loving it, sounds like the transition went smooth.
Happy Birthday Haley! We hope you had a great birthday. We can't wait to see you soon. We love you.
Your Georgia Family
Happy 11th Birthday! She is turning into a beautiful young lady!
Hi Heather,
Please tell Hailey happy birthday from me!!
Hope you have recovered from the conference! It was so fun to see you.
Anne
Wow!!! I can't believe that Haley is eleven!! Remember when there was only Haley and Sarah at company outings. How things have changed!! They grow up too fast.
Autumn
I love you Haley! I love those pictures of you growing up!
Oh, I love those wonderful pictures of your sweet girl. How special to see her growing into a beautiful young woman. You're awesome Haley and we love you!
Post a Comment