What fun for you! :) photography has a whole new meaning with a blog to share all your photos! I've been looking into a new camera...you'll have to tell me why you picked that one!
You'll love it! I have the Rebel XTi, but I don't know what the difference is. The book I'm reading is called "Understanding Exposure" and I HIGHLY recommend it. You might also want to check out this site and join their forum: http://ilovephotography.com/forums/
I always love how pictures look when taken by an SLR. I have one but it's film. Just waiting for the day when we can get one of those. I heard a lot of good things about it so you'll have to let me know how it works!
What a great looking camera. I've been on the verge of obsessing about learning how to really take great photos. I may be on your coat tails trying to absorb all the new things you learn. Good for you!
7 comments:
What fun for you! :) photography has a whole new meaning with a blog to share all your photos! I've been looking into a new camera...you'll have to tell me why you picked that one!
Looks like the camera's a keeper then! Yippie!! Have fun!! I'll be learning right along with you!
P.S. It was s o fun talking to you yesterday. Let's do that more!
You'll love it! I have the Rebel XTi, but I don't know what the difference is. The book I'm reading is called "Understanding Exposure" and I HIGHLY recommend it. You might also want to check out this site and join their forum: http://ilovephotography.com/forums/
I always love how pictures look when taken by an SLR. I have one but it's film. Just waiting for the day when we can get one of those. I heard a lot of good things about it so you'll have to let me know how it works!
www.jaredjohnsonfam.wordpress.com
Wow great toy! The girls posed so nice too!
How fun!! The pictures look great!!
What a great looking camera. I've been on the verge of obsessing about learning how to really take great photos. I may be on your coat tails trying to absorb all the new things you learn. Good for you!
Post a Comment