Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wedding

I'm a little slow, but, Mike's brother Joe got married over Labor Day weekend in Colorado.  We are so excited for him and his new journey with his beautiful wife, Kirsten.  They seem to be made for each other.  Isn't that funny,  you can just tell when people fit.   I have never seen Joe so happy, it was wonderful.  

It's also fun to return to where you were married.  Mike and I were also married in the Denver Temple,  in the same sealing room.  It was wonderful to be back in that sacred place, in the same room, and feel of that spirit again.  Getting together with family just reminds us why we are here and why we try so hard everyday to make the proper choices.  It's so fun to watch families be created and grow.  While we were there we met our new niece Aubrey.  Mike's other brother Jim and his wife Amy had their new little one, just a couple of weeks before the wedding.  Great timing guys, way to work with the schedule!  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

8 comments:

Perry Family said...

Those are some gorgeous pictures of your family. I especially love the dresses your girls are wearing, just beautiful!

The VanderHoevens said...

Those pictures of your family are so sweet! - Valerie

Andrea said...

Gad yo had a good time at t he wedding, but two important things to note...
1. The girls dresses are awesome! How did you find them in all three sizes!
2. Seriously, girl, you haircut ROCKS!

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures and a beautiful family!

The Mullins said...

Love the dresses!!! Love that kit where is it from? You might have to send me that one too. Don't get me all emotional with your comment. Miss you too!!!

D-lyn said...

You all look so great!!!
I love the brown dresses your girls have!!!!
I also think you did great layouts of course!

Danielle said...

Beautiful pictures. Love those dresses!!

Christene said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm glad you guys had a fun time for Labor Day!