Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Newest Four Eyes in the Fam!



Hannah joined the glasses crew yesterday! She is sooo happy. According to her, "her dreams have come true!" I guess girl's getting glasses vs. boys getting glasses is a totally different beast. Mike remembers getting glasses as totally tanking his life. Hannah views it as another fashion accessory, you know us girls, we can never have too many!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Super cute!!! I hated getting mine in the 1st grade, but Madysen also thinks that they are the greatest!

D and C said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!! I want to kidnap her. You really do have the cutest kids Heather, I can't wait to see what your little boy looks like!!!
Love you guys!

Christene said...

Here here! She's totally got the right perspective! And she does look great. It will be fun to see her style choices. She's already one step ahead of me when I got my first pair. Smurfs is all I'm going to say. :)

The Brock Family said...

She is such a cutie! I always wanted glasses growing up, kind of still do! Its definitely a cute accessory thing!