
Here is the first portrait of our little guy. The whole family is over the moon about the new addition. Now, if I can just make it to March, I am not the best pregnant woman in the world. I envy women who "love" being pregnant. I admit there are certain nuances about it that are wonderful, but for the most part it's not a whole lot of fun.
I am mourning the fact that we now have a lost year so, I will pepper in some events from this year to keep the family record up. One major event this year was Hannah's baptism. It was lovely! Hannah was lucky enough to have her Papa (my Dad) baptize her and then her Daddy confirmed her. What a lucky girl. Coming from a 1st generation LDS family this was kind of a big deal, for me at least.

5 comments:
About freaking time girl!!! Glad to have you back, and I am sure that you had plenty to say it is just doing it. Atleast that is my problem. Congrats on the little guy. I am sure the girl will smother him with love! I wish I could have been there for the baptism cuz I heard about it for a year during trips home from school. Congrats to her. Miss you guys tons!!
Hey Heather! It's good to see you posting. Congratulations on finally getting a boy. When are you due?
glad you are back! I missed the blogging Heather!!
welcome back!! I'm excited to see pics of your new little one!! Congrats on a boy!!
Yeah! Glad you're here again! Hang in there. March will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment