Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introducing...

So…It’s been a crazy couple of weeks, that’s why it’s taken me so long to introduce my new little guy. We are thrilled to introduce to you…

Gage Gray Thoming

Born …March 3rd at 6:51 pm

He was 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 20.5 in

IMG_6605

It was a bit of a bumpy entry into this world, but after five days in the NICU he is doing wonderful. He is the easiest baby ever (knock on wood,) and a joy to snuggle with. The whole family is having to discipline ourselves to make sure that he has some alone time rather than being held all the time.

It’s so fun to have a little one in the house again. You just seem to feel a little closer to Heaven when you have a newborn join your family.

IMG_6569 IMG_6558 IMG_6583

8 comments:

The Fleming Family said...

That's so true about feeling closer to Heaven. I'm so glad that he's doing well now. He was in our prayers. Congrats again!!
-Danielle

Andrea said...

Oh swoon. I'm so in love. I want to snuggle him, too!

Ragan said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the world baby Gage! Glad to hear things are going okay now. What a cutie! Did you make that hat and cocoon?

Shannon said...

Oh he is gorgeous!! Congrats again! I personally feel you cannot snuggle a baby too much. :)

~S

Janeen said...

He is so sweet. I love having little newborns in the house, it does feel like a bit of heaven is on earth.

Christene said...

He's too cute for words, and these pictures really show how precious your new little man is. I'm so glad some of the bumpier part is over and you are getting time to enjoy this sweet little boy. We're so happy for you!

Anne-Elizabeth said...

Heather, he is adorable! Congratulations to your family, what a beautiful addition. Hope you are healing up well. Sorry we couldn't stop by when we were there to bring the gift, we were sick and didn't want to share the love!!! Congrats

Megan said...

He is a handsome boy! We are looking forward to meeting him! Congratulations!