Friday, February 19, 2010

Big Boy

I had another ultrasound today and our little guy looks like he may be a linebacker!  He is already 7lbs. 13 oz. and the Doctor said he will gain another 2 lbs. in the next two weeks!  Oh my gosh!!!!  From the way I have been feeling I knew he wasn’t going to be a runt.  They also did a 3D ultrasound this time and I got to see how cute my little guy is. Those things are so cool.  He was sleeping and resting his head on the placenta like a little pillow (just to help you visualize, Mike had a hard time at first.)

Cute Gage Gage 2.19.10 (2)

Look at those cute pudgy cheeks!  They look so squeezable!!  I guess it’s a good thing I am having a c-section if he is really going to be as big as they say he is. 

5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Oh how adorable! We are so excited for you.

Shannon said...

I love it! Fortunately for most, those estimates can be off by up to two pounds in either direction. They told me Ty would be right about 10 pounds 2 days before he was born & he was only 7'9! LOL

It's getting close!! :)

~S

Christene said...

That's super neat! Hope his weight is off by a little bit there. Ha ha! I love those lips. I can't wait to see him in person.

Ragan said...

Ahhh, how sweet! I had a 3D Ultrasound at one of my last appointments with Camden too and it's amazing to see how they look (minus the bumpy weird stuff, of course).

You might get a 10 pounder girl!

D-lyn said...

what cute lips you see them so well in those pictures!
Congratulations of a boy!
I was so invested in girls just like you with 3 girls I was a little nervous I wouldn't know what to do with a boy. But I adore him!
I know you'll love your boy too!