Spending time with Mike was wonderful. You know, absence make the heart grow fonder. So, If I ever start to feel sorry for myself when he is gone, I just remember how nice it is when he returns home and I then have something to look forward to.
Another plus for this weekend is our new distraction. We were lucky enough to get a Wii (Thanks Kim and Justin!) from some friends. Now, let me preface this by saying, I am not a gamer at all, but I love the Wii. We have been having so much fun playing tennis, golf and bowling as a family. Haley is the reining bowling queen while Mom kicks some trash at golf and Dad cleans up at tennis, although Hannah has a pretty mean serve.

So, although we all felt crummy for the most part, we had a really fun weekend together. Just a quiet, low key weekend full of gaming fun. Thanks Nintendo!
9 comments:
We are so glad you guys are having fun with the Wii. We wanted to ask you today how you liked it but didn't see you at church. We figured that you got caught up playin the wii and fir got all about church... just kidding! Hopefully you all feel better soon!!
The Wiis are SOOOOO much fun! We have had so much fun together as a family playing ours! Sometimes a weekend just together is awfully nice. I hope you feel better quick!Valerie
Sorry you are sick! Missed u at church
Hope you get well soon. It's no fun when the whole fam is sick. We've been hit twice this winter with it. At least the Wii makes up for some down time!
I hate being sick it throws off my grove. I just got over a cold now I have it again, and of course it is when family is visiting. Take it easy because I know I will.
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling 100%, but really it sounds like you had a very nice weekend. Some of the best are just kicking back and being together. What a blessing, huh? And thank goodness for the latest innovations that we can all enjoy. Hope you are feeling much better soon!
I am not sure if I told you already, but I love all the new changes on your page. I need you to teach me some more stuff!!!
Hope you're feeling better now and that you survived your week without Mark!
Heather, phenomenal job last night, it turned out great!
Post a Comment