Last night was the annual Trunk-or-Treat for our ward. This is always a fun and slightly weird evening. It’s so fun to see those conservative people that you hang out with show up as their bizarre alter ego. Once again Mike and I waited until the day of to come up with our disguises. One of these years we should put some time and effort into our costumes. The “A” for effort goes to Haley. She decided that she wanted a creative costume, so she was a bag of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. Way to go Haley. Mike was an injured hockey player, I was my favorite stand-by, a black cat, Hannah was Elphaba a.k.a the Wicked Witch of the West and Emily was a 50’s girl. Here are a few pictures from the evening!
Happy Halloween!!!
5 comments:
Darling costumes for darling girls! Our trunk or treat is on Halloween...I haven't put one ounce of thought into what I will be. Agh!
I love all the pictures!!
Cute pictures. I spent most of the time running after my little one I didn't take many. You did a great job. Even in the dark!
I love Halloween. It is kind of interesting to see who comes as what, huh? Fun times.
The kids were so cute. Mike looked kind of scary! Can't wait to Twilight, looking forward to seeing you soon!
Post a Comment