Friday, October 31, 2008

Family Pictures

A huge thank you to Meghan Poort for the wonderful photo session last Saturday.  For anyone who is looking to have family pictures done, she is wonderful!!    Check out her website here.

Mom & Girls

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Beautiful!!

Megan said...

Beautiful ladies!!!! I love Haley's hair!

Brianna said...

What great pictures! I love your new heading. Send me your email so that I can get you some pictures of your girls from the other night at the district.

Perry Family said...

Meghan is so talented! She shot our daddy/daughter dinner a couple weeks ago, and it turned out so special. The pictures were amazing! I love your family pictures...you are all so gorgeous (except Mike....:)

Shannon said...

Gorgeous pics!

Christene said...

They look so great, Heather! So nice to have beautiful family photos!

Krys said...

I just wanted to tell you that I hadn't forgoten about you wanting me to e-mail the photos to you from the trunk-or-treat. My computers boot drive crashed. If you still want me to e-mail that to you I will, but please e-mail me again because outlook took it with the crash.