I have received several requests for my Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff recipe, so I thought I would share. This is my husbands all-time favorite meal, and it is so EASY!!!
2 lbs. of Stew Beef
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can of Cream of Celery Soup
1 pkg. of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
2 cups of Sour Cream
Add beef, soups and a 1/2 a cup of water to the slow cooker. Mix together. Cook on low for 8-10 hours. Do not take the lid off the slow cooker!! Add sour cream right before serving.
You can put this on top of egg noodles, mashed potatoes or my favorite, rice.
7 comments:
Sounds yummy. Thanks!!
ooooh! Sounds delicious, I'll have to try it!
That sounds pretty tasty!! I will have to give that a try!
Thanks so much! It even easier than I expected! I can't wait to try it now that the weather is getting nice and cold. Mmmm!
I love the new blog look, you are amazing! The new family picture is great too.
That sounds so good. I've been craving a good Beef Stroganoff recipe lately, I can't wait to try it out.
yum!
Post a Comment