I think my nesting instinct has manifested itself in a rather odd way this pregnancy. I am a sewing, crocheting mad woman. Now, to be fair, not all of these projects are for my little guy. I have several friends who are pregnant right now, and all but one of them is having boys. Crazy, I know. This house has become blue happy. Here are a few of the projects that I have been working on.
11 comments:
Oh Heather, those are GORGEOUS!! Are they crocheted or knitted? It makes me want another baby BAD!
That first blanket is incredible! I'd love the pattern, if you wouldn't mind.
Shannon
Super cute. And crafting isn't a bad thing. What talent you have!!! Where are you getting your fabric? Very cute!! I would have a hard time giving those away. haha!
Oh so beautiful! I love that this is something you can spend your final weeks of pregnancy on. Your baby will love being cuddled in these lovely creations and you will have the pleasure of knowing that you made them with your own hands. Go girl! I say Craft On!!
Ohhhh, I LOVE the blue and brown shag quilt! My cousin makes them, maybe someday I'll have her teach me how.
I got the pattern for the elf hat from crazysocks830 on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39621462. It works up really fast too, so you could make several by the time your little man arrives. I've bought lots of other fun patterns on Etsy as well.
Check out Aukies too: http://www.etsy.com/shop/aukies. That's where I got the diaper cover pattern and she has some really cute hats.
so cute. I've been knitting myself and just learned to crochet. I can't wait until I feel comfortable enought to do a blanket.
Heather - you are so talented. Now Jeff wants to know what blankets I am making our baby - THANKS! :) - Valerie
WOW!!! You are so talented! I need lessons!!
The blankets are gorgeous! Nesting agrees with you! Hope you are well.
How great! They look wonderful and I'm sure which ever baby it goes to they'll love it.
Call me if you need anything at all!
Love the green and brown fabric!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment