Monday, February 1, 2010

Great Friends

I was so overwhelmed this weekend when this came in the mail…

Baby Shower Invite

I have two of the best friends in the entire world, who are throwing a shower for me this weekend.  Emily made the most amazing invite for the event.  I hate to admit it, but I cried when I opened it!  I was the most beautiful invite that I had ever seen.  It was so me!!  So, of course I had to scan it and save it for posterity sake.  The time, effort and expense that went into it blows me away.  Thank you so much Emily you are WONDERFUL!!!

8 comments:

Emily Carter said...

For you? It was nothing! I'm glad you liked it. I thought it was so you, too!

Lindsey said...

That is really cute-I love it.

Andrea said...

Perfectly Heather! And your blog is looking awesome, also.

I'm going to go ahead and try to do my own, but I may come crying to you to save me!!

P.S. I wish I could be there for your shower!

Shannon said...

The invite is so cute! I'm sure they'll do an amazing job with the shower, too. Have fun! :)

Shannon

The Mullins said...

I thought it was so you when I saw it...I can't be there, but will be in spirit. I love you!

Staci said...

I loved the invite, too. I am excited for the shower on Saturday, and even more excited to see your new baby in the next month!

Thompson Family said...

Thank you to all of Heather's friends who take care of her when I am so far away and can't do it myself. Have a fantastic day celebrating Heather and her new little guy.

Christene said...

I love how this turned out and how YOU it is. I love your style! So glad we get to pamper you this time around, Lady! You're awesome!!