Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting Ready

Nope, I don’t have the nursery ready.  I don’t have his clothes washed and organized.  I have diapers, but not wipes.  What I do have is a make shift photo studio all set and ready to go.  Because, you know that’s the most important thing!  I am ready to take all kinds of wonderful pictures of this new little guy.  Here are some of my test shots.

Test Shots 010 copy Test Shots 030 Test Shots 020 Test Shots 021

5 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Looks great. We can't wait to see the little guy.

Ragan said...

You HAVE to prioritize, right? ;) Did I ever tell you about ILP?

Emily Carter said...

That is awesome! Love it. And you're right, that's the most important thing!

Adam said...

I LOVE your blog! And your pictures are beautiful!! I'm way excited for you to take pictures of my cakes. I'll actually probably have 2 cakes for you to take pictures of next Friday... one is just a little babycake. I really don't know what I'm going to do for it yet, but as soon as I figure it out, I'll let you know :) Oh, and I've got another babycake that I'm making for my mother-in-law for that next Sunday (28th). I really don't think I'll have it done on Friday though... probably Saturday early evening (I like for them to be as fresh as they can!) It's going to be a white cake with purple flowers. If you're busy though, don't worry about it at all. I'm just excited for anything you're willing to do. Thanks again!!

Janeen said...

Looks amazing, can't wait for your little guy to come!