Christmas this year was a little crazy! I was incharge of not only our work Christmas Party, but at the last minute I was asked to do the Ward Christmas Party. So I was crazy busy!! With a lot of help from friends both of the parties were a sucess. The next day we flew to Denver and the following day I had all four of my wisdom teeth extracted. An experience that I am glad is over!! The next two weeks I spent recovering and enjoying the holiday events with family.
Both of our families live in the Denver area so when we visit it's a major party. This year we were able to meet a couple of new people. First of all Mike and I have a new niece. Elizabeth (my sister) and her husband James have a new little girl, Emma and she is a doll. We also got to meet Joe's new girlfriend Kirsten (yea!!) Along with meeting new family members we were so blessed to have everyone at home!! Both my sisters made it home along with all of Mike's siblings. It was so fun to see everyone!!




Both of our families live in the Denver area so when we visit it's a major party. This year we were able to meet a couple of new people. First of all Mike and I have a new niece. Elizabeth (my sister) and her husband James have a new little girl, Emma and she is a doll. We also got to meet Joe's new girlfriend Kirsten (yea!!) Along with meeting new family members we were so blessed to have everyone at home!! Both my sisters made it home along with all of Mike's siblings. It was so fun to see everyone!!
No comments:
Post a Comment