It's the new year. Time to reflect on the past and look forward to the new year. My hope for this year is for simplicity and joy. If you know anything about me the simplicity thing will be a challenge. Along with everyone else I have dreams for good health (that's code for losing weight), financial prosperity (eliminating debt) and renewed spirituality (growing closer to my Father in Heaven.) Along the way I hope to have many adventures with my little women and my best friend and husband. I will do my best to chronicle it all and hopefully this time next year I will have told a wonderful story.
3 comments:
Your family is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! I hope to get back into blogging--I'll let you know when I do! P.S. You're still awesome--I wish I was still cool!
Andrea
I love that last comment. You are awesome! This year is going to be amazing, and I'm so glad to have such a great friend to share it with. I love your writing. Can't wait to see it in the book!
Heather, Heather, Heather... you never cease to amaze me with your talents and warm spirit! Thank you for sharing something so special as your family and the "going on's". I love you my sweet friend!
Betty
Post a Comment