Thursday, February 7, 2008
GRRRR!!!
I just have to say that mean people suck! I am so over people who think that they are "all that" and treat others like dirt. Why can't we all be nice to each other? Let's STOP the madness, stop the backbiting and put an end to the belittleing comments. Let's build each other up, think happy thoughts and even be nice to the guy who is trying to cut us off on the road. I had a nasty experience today with someone that even hours later is still making my head spin. I have a pit in my stomach and I just can't move forward. Why do people need to be like that? I realize that I work very hard to keep my life positive and I really feel sorry for people who live such a negative life. I realize that those of you who read this don't have this problem, but my husband is out of town and I just need to vent!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SERENITY NOW!
whoa hope that wasn't me!!! hope all is better now! people are just plain rude in this city
I'm listening, Heather! Vent away! It's harder when your sounding board isn't around, I know! Don't let it eat at you because that means they win!
Journaling can be so therapeutic! Get it off your chest and know that there are a good group out there wanting to support you. You know, we could put out a hit....:-)
Post a Comment