A few weeks ago Mike was in Buffalo, New York for a job and he took some pictures of Niagara Falls. Maybe I watched Superman too many times and they digitally enhanced the falls (although I don't think they had that back then,) but they didn't seem all that great to me. Granted it is Buffalo in February, and I'm sure it's much better once the snow melts. I have been blessed with the opportunity to travel with Mike on occasion. One of my first trips with him was to Hopewell, Virgina. Hopewell is how shall we say...where Emily came to be. That is why her middle name is Hopelyn. He He, my Mother has now gone about fifty different shades of red! Needless to say it was a great trip. We saw wonderful historic sites, and I was finally able to see the Atlantic Ocean for the first time. Up until this point in my life, the furthest east I had ever been was North Dakota!

Ok, so it's late and I will finish this little trip down memory lane later. Seeing how I am new to this blogging thing I am still working out all of the little kinks. So...click on the pictures above to see them in a larger format. Signing off for now, chat with you cool cats later!
8 comments:
Fun pictures! It's great to leave the kids at home and spend that quality time with your hubby. You are great to handle it all on you own while mike is traveling!
Better Hopewell than Tacoma I guess.
Tacolyn? That's no good.
So...you figured some new stuff out!!! We need to have another teaching session!! It looks good!
Haha, I see that Mark was in Virginia with you and I'm guessing he probably turned more shades of red than your mom ;)
Sorry I didn't make it to book club tonight. I read some of the book and I really wante d to come this month, but one thing after another!!! Well, I hope you guys didn't have too much fun!!!
Kok, I'm with Chrissy, I will be calling you so you can help me do a different background for my blog. It looks like at the side thingys are the same. I enjoyed your walk down memory lane! Cute pictures!
Your blog is looking amazing and I expect tips! I love this story of you and your honey. Aahh love!
I hope Mike goes to VA again! My brother lives in Buffalo--we're going over Spring break--my kids can't get enough on Niagara Falls.
Post a Comment