
A few months ago my wonderful friend Christene taught a class on how to make rag quilts, a wonderful project that's very fun and easy! After that experience I was hooked. The problem was that I didn't have a sewing machine. Well, those lovely after Christmas sales lived up to their hype and I found a sewing machine that was normally over $100 for $24.95. Great deal, the only issue is that is is a Hello Kitty sewing machine. Not being a Hello Kitty connoisseur I hesitated for just a minute but then went ahead and bought the machine. It has been the best $24.95 that I have ever spent! This last week Mike was out of town so I thought it was a great time to test my purchase. Long story short the machine is great! Here are some pictures of the quilt that I made this weekend.

8 comments:
Oooooh...I love this quilt. Anna has b&w toile in her bedroom--how fun! Was it hard to make? The machine is awesome--you're so trendy!
where do I sign up for one??? that is too cute and I love your machine what a steal.
Heather,
Awesome, I love it!! Isn't it great to find those inner talents.
Danielle
Heather!!! That turned out SO awesome. In the midst of running a million errands, pulling off a nice stake social, and having a kid with croup you made something just lovely. You are hands down wonderful. Just know that.
You are so talented! That is awesome! When are you guys coming to visit again?
Very nice! You need to teach me how to do that now.
hey I found that site
blurb.com
hey we are doing a slide show together!!!
I LOVE your quilt! And your retro sewing machine! Totally hip. I love your blogspot too! How creative and adorable. You are too cute.
I saw you leaving the park today...everyone came just minutes later, but it was almost too cold for a day at the park! We didn't last long.
Post a Comment