
Well, we've finally done it! Melinda and I have started our own blog design business, bloggercouture.com. We still have many things that need to be done before we officially launch, but I thought we could give everyone a sneak peak! Go check out our site at www.bloggercouture.com and then let us know what you think. Real opinions please! If anyone would like to have a free design for your blogs let me know. We need to have a few sites that we can use as our portfolio, so let me know. We will have to limit it to the first ten people, so let us know soon.
10 comments:
Heather - - you can always play with my blog, since I am pretty limited in my blog knowledge. I am excited for you guys to start this business. I hope it works out!
Natalie
Heather, you can count me in. I would love to get a new look. I have been trying things out myself but I am not near as user friendly as you. You both will be great at this, I am so excited for you. Good Luck
Oh, I want one! What do I need to do? Good luck!
oh... girl sign me up!! if you still have room! I would love to advertise your designs!
I LOVE your new look! I can't wait to see what you do with our site. I am excited for your new venture.
Love,
your sis
Count me in! I would love to show off your talent on my blog:)
You know I would love to showcase your abilities on my blog. I have the two, and if you would rather do the public one so more people can see it without restriction, that's awesome.You can bump me if there are others you are interested in doing. :-)
That is so awesome!!! I am so excited for you guys and now my blog actually stands a chance at being cute!!
Awesome! That is such a great idea and who better to do it.
you did such a good job with blogger couture! i love that name. very impressed! i really enjoyed getting to know you guys better too and i would LOVE to hang out sometime...anytime! thanks!
Post a Comment