I AM
I am your daughter
You know me for the annoying one
My mother is caring and sweet
My father is a genital man
I live with my Joyful mother
My best friend is my mom
Because she is special to me
My enemy is not having my mom with me
I fear when my moms not here
she helps me when I am in need
I dream she will always be next to me.
Now aside from the lovely sentiment, and the disturbing lack of proper capitalization and punctuation, Mike and I were rolling on the floor. See if you can find the funny!
15 comments:
Wow. Disturbing.
-Jeff
That is funny! When i read it I was first wondering if you made a misspelled word. But I see that it was really Haley. It is always the thought that counts.
That is hilarious!!! I have to get Whitney to read that! NIce! See you tonight!
Haha!! >> That it too funny =) Now if she only knew!! HILARIOUS!!
FUNNIEST. EVER.
That is hilarious-she will die of embarrassment when she's older won't she?
Gee Mike, I didn't know!
Too funny!
That's awesome! I loved hearing about that. What a sweet thought from you're daughter and a hilarious misspelling for you to enjoy on the side! Fun.
That is pretty funny!!
great poem! What a cutie. Congrats on your continuing weight loss. I am trying to do the same, all those apple studels in Germany caught up with me, not to mention the chocolate too!
that is the greatest poem EVER! hilarious! i am definitely going to have to show matt that poem, he'll be rolling also! but what a cute/sweet daughter you have!!!
love the genital part!!! I'm cracking up!! She is so sweet to write a poem...I'm sure she didn't even think it would be a gift to mike as well!!! So FUNNY!
How funny! That is a sweet poem, too. Kids are always good for a warm heart and a good laugh.
That was funny! Jaden wants to know what is so funny, because it made me laugh so hard!
k ... way to funny and cute. You gotta love the heartfelt gifts.
Post a Comment