Monday, May 12, 2008

Week Two Results

I'm down another 4.6 pounds!!!  That makes a total of 12.8 pounds.  This last week was pretty good and I managed to curb some of my weekend demons.  I figured out the trick is to stay busy.  Another challenge this week was a fun get together with friends on Friday Night (Thanks Angie, it was a blast!)  All of the guys (and two of my girls) went on the Father and Son's camp out on Friday night, so of course, us girls had to pool our yummy food recourses and gather together.  It was a fun but challenging evening, luckily I have the great example of my friend Melinda who is the gladiator of food challenges there to cheer me on.  The spread included some yummy veggies which I noshed on all night without dip.  A big change for me.  And the funny thing is that I still enjoyed the evening.  Food challenge for this week, accomplished. 

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Good job, Heather!! Good examples always keep us in line, arent' we so thankful for them. You are so close to you goal and in so little time. Keep up the good work!!

The Mullins said...

Hey, now don't fall off the wagon while I am gone. I will be there is spirit, and I will call you and check in!

Christene said...

Good for you! It feels good knowing I am slowly becoming surrounded by people on the same journey as I am. What great support! You are making great strides. Woohoo!!

Chrissy said...

You are doing awesome!! I better step up my game! I can't have you passing me already!!:)

Angie said...

Thanks for bringing the choffee!

Perry Family said...

That is amazing...its so funny what we do to lose weight!! good for you with out eating the dip!! Your two week results are astounding!! Keep it up.