Monday, May 5, 2008

Week One Results!

Well, I made it through my first week on the weight loss wagon, and I am happy to report I made great progress.  Today was my first weigh-in and I lost 8.2 pounds!  YEA!!!  Last Friday I had actually lost 10, but after the weekend the total was 8.2, still nothing to sneeze at.  I am very excited and hope for great things this week.  I just need to figure out how to get through the weekend without a minor melt down by Sunday.  Wish me luck!!

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

I don't think weekends are good for anybody!! But good for you!! You are doing awesome!! You are going to be passing me by in no time!

Danielle said...

Congrats!! Good Job, Heather. We are here for you girl, I know you have it in you. Best of Luck!!

Andrea said...

8 (.2) pounds (because we know that every ounce counts! That is awesome. You must be working your booty off! You are an inspiration! Keep up the awesome work!

The Mullins said...

yeah!!!!

Perry Family said...

WAHOO!! That is AMAZING!!!!!!!! I am SO IMPRESSED!!! How are you doing it? However you are doing it, keep doing it!! You are remarkable!

Brett Burbidge said...

Heather I am so impressed and a bit jealous. What is your secret? Please do share. Congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

awesome!

Thompson Family said...

Thats great! I went on "vacation" this weekend and I am afraid I let down my gaurd a little. We will see what the scale has to say.

I think it is really cool that you did the Race For The Cure. You seem to have such a great group of friends.

Have a great day! Oh...check out our new posts.
Love Ya

Tara said...

Awesome 8.2 Lbs in one week >> You GO GIRL!! =)

Janeen said...

wow, that is awesome! Way to go Heather.

Christene said...

You Go Girl! You know I already think you're amazing. You can simply accomplish whatever you put your mind to. I love watching you succeed!