We have been
swimming so many times this summer and every single time I have
forgotten the camera. Finally, today I was able to get the girls ready and
remember the memory maker as well. Here are some of the
fun shots from today's playgroup at
Gayleen's House. 


A big thanks to all the wonderful people who have invited us to play at their pool this summer. You have no idea how much we appreciate it!!
5 comments:
Yeah for swimming! You go with your blogging self. I love it! This was a wonderful week of swimming. I don't think I realized how much I missed a good water slide and a nice swim across the pool until I got back into it. So fun!P.S. Do I have the best tan or what?
Those are great pictures! I didn't see any of you though:( Next time you have to hand it over and get in the shot!!!
Man, I love how creative you are, so cool!! You have to teach me how to do some of that digital scrapbooking...I love it!! How did you do that???
I love reading your blog,but it does make me miss all of you!!
Living in Washington I can not even comprehend anyone having a pool in their yard. That looks so wonderful!
Looks like a great time!!
Post a Comment