Mike has been out of town this week. Hanging out in lovely, humid
Baltimore at the Social Security Security Administration. For all of you out there who are hoping for Social Security benefits in
30 years, your chunk just went to pay for our software, sorry! While he was gone the girls and I had quite a
bit of fun. Unfortunatley it was minus Haley, she is in Colorado for the summer with her Dad. Emily had been asking me all week if she could have her
ears pierced. Now, Mike and I have been asking the girls for some time if they wanted to have that done, and so far only
Haley has taken us up on the offer. She then freaked out when we took them out for the first time and have since closed up (that was $40 well spent!) Finally,
Emily the brave heart decided that she was
"tuff" enough to handle this rite of passage. So off to the mall we went. Hannah was still solidly in the,
"not me, no way" camp until Emily jumped up in the chair and without so much as a flinch had her ears pierced. Well, if Emily can do it,
so can I became the mantra for the next few minutes, and viola
Hannah had hers done as well. Daddy gets home tomorrow night, we'll see how long it takes for him to discover the new
badges of honor.
7 comments:
So Cute!! My Madysen was also brave enough for the plunge!!
AHHH, how cute! so fun and so girly!
too cute, Morgan didn't have a say, I did it when she was 8 weeks. I am so mean!!
If I don't start wearing earrings more, I'll have to take the plunge again. I have to re-poke my ears whenever I out earrings on. Also, blogging insecurities? Please. Your blog is darling, and I don't think you can help but be witty. Anyway, I always enjoy what you've got to say. By the way, cute pictures of you and Mike that I hadn't seen before (sorry about the cropping issue).
What cute pictures!! What darling nieces I have.
I don't think it will take long, with the excitement those two girls have! One of these days, it'll be me, right?
How Cute!! They look so Cute!
Post a Comment