I brought my camera to playgroup last week and thought I would share some fun shots.
Very nice! Keep taking those shots, thats the best way to get better!!
the coloring is gorgeous! they turned out great! and love the pics from hawaii
BEAUITFUL! What can you do with such lovely subjects. You're great, Heather. And I copied that amazing shot of Hailey and Brooklyn. So cute!!
Cute Pictures! Your camera is amazing, your photos look so good, especially the ones from Hawaii...it looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very nice! Keep taking those shots, thats the best way to get better!!
the coloring is gorgeous! they turned out great! and love the pics from hawaii
BEAUITFUL! What can you do with such lovely subjects. You're great, Heather. And I copied that amazing shot of Hailey and Brooklyn. So cute!!
Cute Pictures! Your camera is amazing, your photos look so good, especially the ones from Hawaii...it looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment