
I would have to say that I am a closet political junkie, and I am totally jazzed about the Mitt Romney campaign. My family and I had the chance to meet two of his son's Josh and Matt, so I thought I would share the pictures. Matt talked about some of the things that Mitt did while Governor of Mass. I won't go into all of the specifics but I would have to say they were rather impressive. I hope America is smart enough to elect him to be the next president. Before Christmas I went to a meeting with Josh Romney. He had some great stories to tell about his family growing up. All of them really show what kind of character his father has, and what a great president he would make.
I would really like to encourage everyone to exercise their right to vote during this political season. Remember, many have died to give us the opportunity to voice our opinions and voting is an easy way to do that. Take just a few minutes to cast your ballot! For those of us in Nevada, our caucus is on Saturday the 19th at 9:00 am. If you need to know where to go visit this site, www.silverstate08.com

3 comments:
you're awesome! Thanks for all your support.........Mitt would be proud. Love, Barbara
I'll definately vote for him in the Washington State Primaries.
Unfortunately as far as the general election goes, we are in one of the bluest states in the nation.
-Jeff
I love this post. Great work sharing your opinions on Mitt and helping your kids understand how important it is. I like that Hailey knows she can change her mind and accept new views. I think it's something we all have to remain open to. GO MITT ROMNEY!!
Post a Comment