Friday, February 22, 2008

Let's give a shout out for blogging!

I don't want to sound like a dork or anything, but I love blogging. I especially love giving and receiving comments. I think in our society we tend to always look for the negative and never voice the positive. Especially as women (I am not trying to exclude my male readers, but you guys don't tend to do this to yourselves) we tend to tear each other down rather than building each other up. With blogging I can really put myself out there into the blogging universe and my favorite part are those positive comments I receive. They are like little pieces of chocolate in my email inbox. They always make me feel so good. So, thanks to everyone who takes the time to give me a little boost everyday. You guys are awesome!!!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

I understand what you are saying, voicing a positive would really make the world a better place.Thanks for your great wisdom, I encourage myself to go the extra mile and build others up. I know it makes me feel better, why not do it in return. Thanks for the positive comments, I also love getting them.

The Mullins said...

you are always saying the best stuff. Morgan really had fun with emily we need to get together!!!

Chrissy said...

Here you go again!! Saying what we are feeling!! Thanks for always being so positive!

Perry Family said...

I too love blogging! Didn't take long to get addicted. I agree, the comments are a wonderful part of my day. It is nice to feel like you have great friends who care about what is going on in your life and can lend an ear! It's nice to be in such a great circle of friends, thanks!

Kim said...

I totally love blogging! I love posting comments and recieving them. I love to see what everyone is doing. I find my self checking blogs ALL the time now!

Andrea said...

Love ya like a cornnut! Hey, and how did you get the cool font on your title?

Christene said...

Here, here! I love blogging too! It's really fun to know what others are doing and thinking and feeling, and not feel so isolated in this busy world. By the way, how did you make your heading look so awesome?

Janeen said...

Blogging is such a great way to stay connected & get a little boost in the middle of the day. After reading your blog I've realized you have such a talent for writing! That is something I definitely am not good at so I admire you & it's so much fun to read your posts.

Danielle said...

Is this your new design? There you go again out doing us all, you are so creative!!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I just want to give you a well deserved piece of cyber chocolate. I've been trying to catch up on the blog reading, and it is fun to read what everyone has to say. I loved the memories you recently posted. (By the way, this is Angie. I guess Dan has some running blog he started, but he hasn't yet done anything with it, hence DesertRunner---I, sadly, have little desire to be a desert runner.)