
With the passing of President Hinckley last Sunday we have closed a special chapter in the history of the church. With the end of the chapter we have the honor of starting a new one. The Thomas S. Monson Chapter.
As a little girl I was always mesmerized by President Monson. His talks always held my limited attention span even as a child. His wonderful stories and lessons on excersising our faith have been a mainstay in my life. I look forward to this new era and I am excited to learn from this wonderful man.
2 comments:
I am thrilled to have President Monson as my children's prophet. They actually enjoy his talks because of the stories. He'll be someone that they can relate to and look up to.
It's so true that Pres. Monson has a special cadence to his voice and a way of sharing stories that is riveting to even the youngest listener. We are so blessed in this gospel to have living prophets!
Post a Comment