Our team consisted of Melinda, myself, Christene, Gayleen and Chrissy. We had a blast joining with all of the amazing women to help fight breast cancer. It was rather humbling to see all of the women with pink shirts, they are the survivors. As much as I love pink, that's one shirt that I, or any of the women in my life, hopefully will never have to wear.
8 comments:
Awesome!! So proud of you ladies!
Don't we look cute!! I am excited for next year!!
Good times! I'm so glad I could share that race with you. Hopefully, one day it won't be needed and we'll have to find another way to get exercise, but for now, there are no other people I would rather race with!
You guys rock! I wish I'd hauled my lazy rear out of bed and been there because then I'd be in that super cute picture with y'all.
Heather, I hope you remember me( Lindsey Barlow) I noticed everyone's blog on Kim's, I was so excited cause I felt like I was catching up with old friends. But I also did the Race for a Cure and we finished only 1 minute before you guys- weird huh? I wish I would have noticed you guys- maybe next year!
Yay for you guys!! It really is a noble cause, and even sweet to finish:) Great job.
Good job! What a great cause to support, and what a fun group to do it with!
Oh, so fun!!! that must've been so rewarding. that's a good idea to get a bunch of friends to do it with! good motivation, which i would need. good job!
Post a Comment