Another commitment problem, I am having a hard time committing to my own blog. I have gotten sucked into blog insecurity. I am afraid that if I don't have some kind of deep or witty tidbit to share with the world, I'm not worth my salt. I know that it is a bunch of bulk but that is what I got sucked into. So, I am recommitting to my blog. I commit to blogging whatever is on my mind. I don't have to have a major event in order to have a viable post. If I have a crazy thought, it's alright, and even encouraged to share with my blog world. Even if they aren't that pretty. Like having my birthday last month, having to renew my driver's license and almost failing the eye exam! I'm getting OLD! Today I vow to blog like no one is reading, and love every minute of it.
I am also recommitting to my weight loss. That was another thing I was avoiding from last month. Sorry to say, I did not make my goal of 15 pounds by my birthday. I did, however, lose a solid 10 pounds. Nothing to sneeze at! As of today it is now 14.4 pounds. I have a few things to use for motivation. Our trip to Hawaii in two months and my brother-in-laws wedding next month. I am not going to pigeon hole myself with an amount, I am just going to give it my best effort. (I can say that now, because I have already had my bowl of Ben & Jerry's for the Night! See, one of those not so pretty things.) The point is, as of this moment I am back in the hunt for a slimmer me. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Can't wait to see what's on your mind!! I treat my blog like my journal (minus my deepest, darkest thoughts). If someone doesn't care or they aren't entertained then they can move on.
14.4 lbs is awesome!!! And I think its great blogging about how you feel, thats what its all about!!
I'm with you sista! I love hearing your nonsense cause then it is like I'm right there with you and I need that!
Yeah, it is good to have you back, girl. I really enjoy reading how you write. I am not so good at sharing or putting into words how I am feeling. I admire that. Good Job on the weight, I honestly feel that every woman feels the struggles of weight with the way the world is these days. I think of it as health, I need my health to be good so I do it. Then the weight becomes the advantage of taking care of my health. Your awesome, Heather!!
What great thoughts! I love hearing about the interesting and mundane. It's what make our life stories so fascinating.
Post a Comment