Monday, July 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged again!

How to play this Game of Tag;
  1. List three things for each category
  2. Tag Three more people at the end of the post
  3. Have fun getting to know your friends and family
Joys:
  1. My Family, who knew that life could be so rich!
  2. My Friends, who knew you could have so much fun!
  3. Creating things, I have way to many hobbies!

Fears:
  1. SNAKES!!!  I hate them!!
  2. Heights, I'm not as big of a chicken as my Mom, but I gotta say I don't really care for them.
  3. I am terrified of either myself or a loved one getting seriously ill or in an accident.  I know that this is everyone's fear, but I gotta say that as I get older the fear is getting a little out of control.
Goals:
  1. This is going to sound weird but... master my emotions.  I know all women have this issue, I am working hard to stay in control and realize that I am happy.  
  2. Grow closer to my Heavenly Father.
  3. Become a better wife and mother.
Collections/Obsessions:
  1. I am slightly obsessed with handbags and shoes!  I am all girly girl when it comes to these items!
  2. Total Travel Channel and Food Network FREAK!  Those who can not travel and cook, watch others who can.
  3. Kitchen stuff, the problem is that I have run out of space for all my handy little gadgets.  Now, if they could just make a gadget for that!
Random Facts:
  1. I spend way to much time with my computer.  If I would just spend that time with my husband and girls, I wouldn't have to worry about goal number three.
  2. When I travel I have changed the way I collect souvenirs.  Rather than bringing home one more cheesy t-shirt I spend my time looking for a natural item that will remind my of that place.  For example, when Mike and I were in Florida we fell in love with the beach there.  The sand is like powdered sugar, it's beautiful.  So, I brought home a container full of sand and sea shells.  The guys at airport security thought I was a little loco, but who cares.  I have rocks from Seattle, St. George and Colorado and shells from California.  I have a pretty glass container at home that I save these items in, and every time I look at them all of the wonderful memories come flooding back.
  3. I love trying weird foods!  I won't gross you out with the list but hanging out at a good sushi bar with with my friend Amanda is my idea of a super yum-o time!
Now that you know about me, I would love to hear about all of you!!  I tag... Amanda, Janeen, & Heather Carlton if she will ever invite me to her blog!!  He, he  Love YA'll!!

1 comment:

Christene said...

You know, this is a cool tag. I love learning more about you that I might not have thought to ask. As I thought, you're fabulous!