Monday, July 14, 2008

My Super Sexy Husband!!



Totally behind the eight ball on this one!  I was tagged quite a while a go and so I am playing catch-up.  Here are a few fun things about my Super Sexy Hubby!

  1. What's his Name?  Michael Edward Thoming
  2. Who eats more?  I'm taking the 5th on this one, Mike has been on a super diet lately and has lost about 40 lbs,  yea for him, not that great for my psyche.
  3. Who said I love you first?  We must be getting old, because neither one of us can remember.
  4. Who is taller?  Mike
  5. Who is smarter?  Hands down MIKE! 
  6. Who is more sensitive?  That's a toss up,  I married a rather sensitive guy.
  7. Who does the laundry?  Up until last weekend I would say Mike,  but I think he is looking for the early retirement package.
  8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?  Looking at the bed, ME.
  9. Who pays the bills?  We both do.
  10. Who cooks more?  Hands down, I do, but Mike is great on the grill.
  11. What meals do you cook together?  Brinner,  Breakfast for Dinner.  It's my experience that men cook breakfast stuff so much better than women.  It must be what they focused on in Boy Scouts.
  12. Who is more stubborn?  Once again that's a toss up!
  13. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?  I would have to say me,  I hate to have any contention between us.
  14. Who has more siblings?  Mike, has three brothers and a twin sister.  I have two sisters.
  15. Who wears the pants in the relationship?  I think we both have a leg.  Mike and I are really good partners, we both respect each other to much to take a dominating role.  
  16. What do you like to do together?  We love to travel together, snuggle, talk, just be together.
  17. Who eats more sweets?  Once again pleading the 5th.  Mike has a lot more discipline than I do.
  18. Guilty pleasures?  Donuts!
  19. How did you meet?  We met at a Christmas Party for the Singles Ward in our area.
  20. Who asked who out first?  That one I think I can claim.  I had tickets to a basketball game and asked him if he wanted to go with me.  We have a really hard time trying to figure out when we went out on our first date.  We were hanging out as friends so much and before we knew it the relationship had morphed into much more.
  21. Who kissed who first?  Mike, but he took his sweet time.
  22. Who proposed?  Mike, but he made me plan the date!
  23. His best feature?  His smile!
  24. What is his greatest quality?  The way he loves me!  He is so kind, generous, forgiving, uplifting, funny, smart, he makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world!
Love Ya Honey!!

Now I tag... Heather Carlton, Elizabeth & Autumn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome picture!

Chrissy said...

I love that picture!! I agree, you do have a great guy!!

Carmell said...

So fun to learn more about you guys! And I totally agree about that cutting around people's heads cropping phase - whose lousy idea was that, and why did I buy into it??? I have way too many of those messed up pictures!

Christene said...

I love that picture, cropped or not. You have always been so lovely! Of course, you know we love Mike. I was just nodding my head as I read his qualities, especially the sensitivity to you and others. He's one great guy and I'm so glad that you have such a wonderful companion.