Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Catch Up

Well, true to form I have fallen behind on my blogging goal for this trip.  We have been doing a lot of relaxing with a little site seeing peppered in.  Here is a quick run down of what we did in our last week in Germany.

This was the week of castles.  We visited Heidelberg Castle and a castle in the Hamlet of Heppenhiem.  Both were gorgeous is their own ways. 

Heppenhiem Pictures

haley & emily_edited-1 cobble stone sisters_edited-1 window uphill

Mike_edited-1 IMG_1910 haley valley beirgarten IMG_1913frogs_edited-1

Heidelberg and it’s Castle

bridge door_edited-1 bridge_edited-1 Chilly Family_edited-1 Chilly_edited-1 heidelberg house hotel door_edited-1 i will survive 2 Who goes there_edited-1 la bohemSun Dial  IMG_2044 copy IMG_2065 copy

We ate at some wonderful resturants, toured IKEA and generally had fun together.  It was a lovely week.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Beautiful pictures! Hope you made it home ok...

Perry Family said...

Looks like a fabulous trip...and wonderful pictures to always remember it by!

Perry Family said...

Looks like a fabulous trip...and wonderful pictures to always remember it by!

Christene said...

Beautiful, as usual. I love these final pics from Germany. I'm sure you have more, but I love the castle and the girls. I can only imagine how it felt to walk on those old cobblestones. Love it!

Janeen said...

Your pictures look amazing, I love them. Looks like you guys had such an amazing time. Glad your back safe!