Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

Baby Bliss copy Chocolate copy Germany copy Goodies copy Jacket copy kinder Eggs copy Merry Christmas copy Santa's the Man copy Stroller Heaven copy Sweat Band copy

With only one day to prepare we managed to have a wonderful Christmas!  We hope everyone had a magical one as well.  Love you all!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

where in the world did you get that doll stroller...I want one for me!

Chrissy said...

Cute pictures!! Glad you guys had a great Christmas even away from home!

Marilene said...

I agree, that stroller is adorable!! you guys did great for christmas so far away!

Christene said...

Santa did well for you and your family! Glad Mike got his sweat band (he he) and it looks like you had a great Christmas! Merry Christmas!!

The Brock Family said...

HEATHER!!!! Oh my goodness, I can not believe I found your blog! I was on Karen and Seth WYnders blog and saw a Paul and Meagan, so I thought I would check it out, and then from theirs I saw you guys! I can't believe you are in Germany! WOW! All the pics are amazing!!! I can't wait to keep in touch! I also have a blog, check it out! Its not as exciting as yours though, no exciting trips here, just a lot of kids! We have 4 now!
Keep in touch!

Kassie Brock