Friends are a life saver for me. With a husband who travel frequently and living away from family, friends are priceless. I have been blessed with some of the most wonderful friends in my life, who have really become like sisters to me. When I am down and out, or totally elated I know that I always have someone to call.
I only wish I had pictures of all of you, but you know who you are! I send my love to all of you!!
3 comments:
What a great idea--I think I started reading them backwards, so I assume you're doing one everyday...
You are awesome and I so appreciate your friendship--no matter how far away and no matter how long it's been!
I am too thankful for you and not so much that horrible picture!! Miss you!!
Friends are amazing. What would we do without one another. Who would I squeal about Twilight with? Who would I call when the world is spinning into chaos. I'm glad to count you among my favorite people!
Post a Comment