Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day Fifteen - Weekends

I love the weekend!  It doesn’t matter what kind.  Lazy, busy, productive, not productive, I don’t care, I love them.  This last weekend was one of those rare weekends that we didn’t have anything that we needed to do or go to.  It was a combination lazy, yet productive weekend.  It was nice to stay in my jammies past 8:00 am and work on projects that I have had on my “To Do List” for ages.  Life just seems easier when everything is organized!  Mike and I even had a lovely date with some wonderful friends on Saturday night.  Now that’s what I call a great weekend.  It’s so nice to have a change of scenery from the normal everyday schedule.

1 comment:

Christene said...

I love weekends too. I always feel better after a nice day of organizing after the weekly chaos. How come we're back to chaos by the end of Sunday? Hmmmm....I'm sure Kevin has nothing to do with it. He he!