Monday, November 10, 2008

Day Ten - Elizabeth

I am grateful for my sister Elizabeth and her cute little family.  They came to visit last month, and it was wonderful to get reacquainted with them.  It’s wonderful to have nieces and nephews.  For so long my children were the only children on either side of the family.  We are finally getting some cousins and it’s wonderful to get to know these precious spirits.  Elizabeth and her husband James live in Atlanta with their two kids Evan and Emma.  I love the fun talks that Elizabeth and I have on the phone, we can talk for hours.  I’m sure than neither one of our husbands love that aspect of our relationship.  I know I don’t say it often enough, but I love you guys!!

Elizabeth

2 comments:

Thompson Family said...

Hey I haven't been online for a couple of days. I just hopped on for a second and I found your great tribute to gratitude and a silly picture of me and my kids. I am thankful for you too sis. I also really enjoy our talks and I am so glad that we are reconnecting. Can't wait for you to visit us out here next. Pack your bug spray ;) WE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Christene said...

Cute. Sisters are so special. It will be strange to have some more neices and nephews with my sister having a baby. I bet that's an interesting experience. Lovely pic!