I am sooooooo grateful for our job. With the down turn in the economy in the last little while, jobs have become a priceless commodity. My heart aches for those who are struggling in this area. Mike and I both work for a company that has blessed us in so many ways. When Mike and I met, he had only been home from his mission for a year and only had a little bit of college under his belt. We were blessed to have some wonderful friends who Mike met while he was on his mission, who took us under their wings. They not only provided an income for our new little family, but they have in turn become part of our family. Thank you, Unique Communication Solutions!
2 comments:
I like your "thankful" idea. How fun!!
Having a good job you enjoy and one that provides for your needs and wants is such a blessing. Isn't it interesting how the Lord helps steer us in the right direction. What neat opportunities you are able to experience through this avenue!
Post a Comment