Thursday, November 13, 2008

Day Thirteen - Computer

For anyone who knows me, they know I am a total computer geek!  I love my computer.  What can I say, I probably spend more time with it than with my husband.  That’s sad to say, I know.   If he is home he is generally right next to me on his, so it’s not that strange.  I have a strong need to create and I love what I can do with this thing.  I have learned so much just in the last year with blogging, and I think it’s great.  I really don’t know what I would do without the thing!

istockphoto_2087175-woman-at-desk

(Now, if I only looked like that while working on my computer.  My life would be completely perfect then!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that Darin and I might need 2 computers soon because we are always waiting for the other one to get off so we can use it.

Christene said...

Hey, I seldom see you looking anything but gorgeous, so there you go. I am a completely beholden to my computer as well. With all my sob stories over this one, you know how I feel.