I am grateful for my sister Katie and her vivacious, independent spirit. I am grateful that she has found someone to love. Katie got engaged this last weekend to Perry. I wish them all the happiness in the world.
Hey Thomings! This is Kelsey, from Denver, CO. How are you guys doing? I haven't talked to you in a long time! I was actually in Vegas about 2 weeks ago! :) if you get a chance, email me! monkeykelsey101@gmail.com (Oh, and I LOVE THE PICS! The girls are so big now! I didn't reconize Hannah or Emily!)
2 comments:
WOW! I can see the resemblence!! And might I add he has a great name?
Hey Thomings! This is Kelsey, from Denver, CO. How are you guys doing? I haven't talked to you in a long time! I was actually in Vegas about 2 weeks ago! :) if you get a chance, email me! monkeykelsey101@gmail.com (Oh, and I LOVE THE PICS! The girls are so big now! I didn't reconize Hannah or Emily!)
Hope all is well!
Kelsey
Post a Comment