Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day Twenty-Five - Beauty

I love beautiful things!  This can be anything from fine art to a piece of driftwood.  I love to find the beauty in every situation.  From the beauty of baby being born or the celebration of long full life.

IMG_0739Seattle026

I guess you could call me the aesthete in our little family.  I love to surround myself with beautiful things and beautiful people.  My kind of beauty is not what the world defines as beauty.  A beautiful person to me, is one with a kind and pure heart along with a strong sense of self.  I love seeing what others create.  I love experiencing what my Heavenly Father has created for me.  I love the simplicity of a single letter and the complexity of a great work of architecture.  I just want to drink it all in.

   Seattle008 KONICA MINOLTA DIGITAL CAMERA

No comments: