I love the fall. I love the cool weather, the smell of the earth going to sleep for the winter. I love the colors. I love the warm hoodies and cozy socks. I love warm hot chocolate or warm cider or Choffy (you pick, I love them all) while snuggled up with your honey watching a great movie. I love soup or stew or chili, all of the wonderful comfort foods that come with the slightest chill in the air. I think I get into my soup mood around the 1st of September when it is still in the 100’s around here. I love the anticipation for the Holidays.
This year has been a little disappointing here in Vegas when it comes to the Fall. Thanksgiving is next week and we are still in the 80’s. I know, I know, anyone who is already ankle deep in snow thinks I am crazy at this point, but I am not. It’s almost depressing when you can still wear shorts and flip-flops at Thanksgiving. I am ready for the chill, so let’s get the show on the road!!
1 comment:
Here here! Yes, I am commenting on every single entry, but hey, I like them all! Anyway, I love Fall too and by golly, I am ready to wear long sleeves without sweating! Bring on the cool weather please!!
Post a Comment