Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Day Four – Haley

Haley is my spunky first born.  I am so grateful for her in my life.  She has helped to shape me as a mother and as a person.  She is sweet and kind (when she wants to be) and loves to help out.  She is full of life, and is working hard to make good choices in this life which she has been given.  She is a hard worker and has set a goal to have straight “A’s” this year.  So far she is right on track.  She loves organization and is constantly organizing herself and us as a family.  She is my sweetheart and I am grateful to have her in my life.

Pumpkin Patch0036 IMG_0237 bdf fdscv  FSDF

vdbfg

 

1 comment:

Christene said...

I love that you're doing this! Haley is such a sweet and intelligent girl. She has great things ahead.... heaven knew she would need a wonderful mother to help her accomplish them. You're both great!