Thursday, November 6, 2008

Day Six - Emily

Emily is my total spitfire!!  This girl is a ball of energy and smarter than she should be at this age.  From the minute she joined our family she has been giving us a run for our money.  You name it, if the other girls avoided problems as toddlers, she found them.  She is a loving spirit that loves people.  Once she knows your name she will never forget it.  This girl is never going to lack for friends, I only hope she can use her powers for good.  I am so thankful we have been blessed to be energized by this little spirit. 

Emily Hope Lyn Thoming_edited PICT0006 Spring Vacation012 16970001 DSC_6336

1 comment:

Christene said...

I hope she can use her powers for good too! She is an amazing little person with so much personality. She's going to take the world on her own terms! Go girl!