Now don’t get me wrong, I love my kids, but one of my favorite parts of the day is bedtime. It’s so nice to have a little bit of time to yourself. I love the quite, being able to read or write. I love watching my favorite T.V. shows without anyone bugging me. I love being able to snuggle with my honey while we rehashing the day. You know that wonderful pillow talk that comes right before you drift off. It’s so nice to wind down after a day full of accomplishments and conquests, crawl in-between the sheets and drift off to sleep.
1 comment:
I love bedtime too. I love sneaking in when everyone is full out and seeing how they sleep. Carter is all out stretch and in strange positions. Peyton looks like a sleeping princess, delicate and perfect. The baby...well, let's say if she's sleeping I don't intrude. But I love the quiet, happy feeling of all the babies snuggled in bed.
Post a Comment